The mission of the East Bloomfield Historical Society, a community supported not-for-profit organization, is to preserve and promote an understanding of the community’s history for present and future generations by:
• collecting significant artifacts relevant to the community,
• documenting and preserving the collection,
• taking a leadership role in historical and genealogical research,
• providing for collection access, use and interpretation through educational exhibits and innovative programs, and
• Communicating with the public through various media channels.
To be recognized as the community’s museum by preserving community history for the education and enjoyment of present and future generations.