Help make Bloomfield’s history! Become a volunteer with the
Historical Society of East Bloomfield.
Many tasks at the society require the volunteer talents of many. Here are some of the ways volunteers help:
- Assist in research and data entry work with Genealogy staff .
- Manage the photo collection, including data entry work.
- Work in the textile collection area.
- Website administration.
- Create digital records of our exhibits. We use PastPerfect Collection Management software.
- Staff the gift shop.
- Guide and docent duties various events.
- Design and administer educational programs for students.
- Coordinate and provide hospitality at our events.
- Participate in fundraising events and membership drives.
- Computer technical support.
- Web support.
- Building and grounds maintenance.